Today is my oldest child’s fourth birthday.
Stop it. This is it. This is the last year that he’s allowed to get a year older. We keep telling him that and he laughs and tells us that he will be big like us. No. No he will not.
I decided to do a birthday questionnaire with him, an idea that I got from Kelly’s Korner blog. I will love looking back and seeing what his answers were when he was four years old.
1. Favorite color: Blue
2. Favorite toy: Jake telescope
3. Favorite TV show: Veggie Tales
4. Favorite movie: Dusty (Planes)
|Showing me four years old.|
|His smile melts me.|
5. Favorite food: Pizza
6. Favorite animal: Monkey
7. Favorite song: Speak Life (by TobyMac)
8. Best friends: Mommy
9. Favorite drink: Ore-chasta (horchata)
10. Favorite thing to play outside: Riding bikes
11. Favorite breakfast: Smoothie
12. Favorite thing about school: Miss Daisy
13. Favorite thing about Asher: Play with Asher.
14. Favorite thing about Daddy: Daddy plays with me.
15. Favorite thing about Mommy: Snuggies with Mommy.
16. Favorite dessert: Ice cream
17. What do you want to be when you grow up: Spiderman
|Oh, where will your journey take you, sweet boy?|
|Hopefully always back to us.|
My sweet, sweet boy. You are the apple of our eyes and our heart’s delight. Happy 4th birthday!